INVENTIONLAND® LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
The following Inventionland® warranty applies to products shipped after January 1, 2022.
Inventionland® promises to repair or replace any Inventionland® brand product or component that is substantially defective (loss of serviceability) in material or workmanship for one year and lifetime for metal components for hanging panels for the original purchaser, or at our election give credit up to the invoice price of the product only. This is your sole and exclusive remedy for products found by Inventionland® to be defective. This warranty, which runs from the date of shipment, is subject to the limitations, exclusions, and other provisions below.
Inventionland® may repair or replace, at its sole discretion, any portion of the subject product, which proves to be defective under the terms of this limited warranty at no further cost to the buyer. Inventionland® shall be liable under this limited warranty only for the cost or, at its option, the repair or replacement of defective products. Inventionland® will not pay labor costs associated with repairs or replacements. All incidental or consequential damages which may arise, including, but not limited to, lost profits, personal property damage, and third-party liabilities are hereby expressly excluded. Likewise, Inventionland® will not be responsible for any damage to the customer’s property caused by the incompatibility of the product with the customer’s walls, ceilings, flooring and other customer property.
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Defects caused by abusive or abnormal use of the product.
- Damage caused by the carrier in transit, which will be handled under separate terms.
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by Inventionland®.
- Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
Inventionland® products are not intended or warranted for outdoor use. In addition, some natural color variations occurring in plastics, laminates, paints, or other natural materials are inherent to their character, and cannot be avoided. Therefore, they are not considered defects. Inventionland® does not warrant the colorfastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of such materials. Customer’s own materials selected by and used at the request of a user are not warranted.
- Lifetime warranty on furnishing mount.
- Lifetime warranty on light panel aluminum frames.
- One year on all electrical components.
- One year on dry erase panels.
Please contact Inventionland® at 1-800-371-6413 if you have further questions.